Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Catching Up on Walks

I have been making walking a regular part of my life since mid April 2010, it is only now I have decided to record details of my walks that are different to my usual daily plod.

My first deliberate walk in this new burst of walking energy was when I parked the car at the carpark just as you come into Perth from the Causeway. also known as Fraser Point. I then walked into Perth along Riverside Drive to the Exhibit Centre to have a look at the Franchise Exhibition. This didn't take long to accomplish. I then walked through the CBD to Perth Railway Station, catching the train to Claisebrook Station, East Perth. From here I walked to the East Perth Cove then along the river foreshore to where I had parked the car. Most likely around 5 kms of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment