Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday June 16 Rocky Bay

Peter couldn't make it to today's walk. As I headed to Fremantle it looked very wet and there was a slight drizzle. I also had difficulty finding the commencement location for the walk. after a couple tries down different streets I found the spot.


This particular area interests me as where I did my Apprenticeship as a Fitter at the State Engineering Works has now been replaced by the building of many beautiful homes on the rivers edge.

The walk turned out to be quite fine, with the rain holding off. At the commencement of the walk a women was walking her chocolate Labrador it was one of the nicest I had seen. The correct term is liver colored.

Some of the river views in this section of the river are really quite magnificent. There is a gazebo at the highest point, an area saved from housing, with a beautiful view of the river. This would be a great location for an ecclesial activity.

One the way home I visited the Perth CBD to pickup a few items! It was interesting to note that they have started the new river development on the esplanade foreshore.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment