Saturday, August 11, 2012

Guilderton Saturday August 11

Peter wasn't available for the walk today, so Allan came along. I picked up Allan at around 7:20am, and we were in Guilderton at about 9:00am. It was a very pleasant drive and the weather was beautiful. You can feel spring is coming. The coast at Guilderton looked glorious. Allan couldn't join me for the walk as he is still recovering from his knee replacement.




I walked past the headland where the Moore river entered the ocean and then up the beach to the groyne, then to the lighthouse and back to the township via the road.

On my arrival back into the main township I had breakfast with Allan at the very nice cafe next to the caravan park. We also collected a few bags of very nice mandarins that were being sold at the entrance to the caravan park, I should have bought a box.

On the way back home we drove past were Allan and Beth use to live in Craigie. The house has now been knocked over and very nice place has been built there.








We also called into the plane viewing spot to have a look at a few landings and take offs, before dropping Allan home at about 1:00pm.




No comments:

Post a Comment