Sunday, September 12, 2010

Slipping

Well I really feel I'm slipping with my longer weekend walks at the moment. I was planning on a bike ride from Guildford to Perth on the south shore. I have walked the northern shore already. Only problem was i have had a terrible tooth pain this week, most likely a nerve problem. Voltaren has brought the pain under control, but I was a bit cautious about a walking or riding with a sore tooth. Although I did manage to go for a ride bike this Sunday afternoon for a little over an hour. Did a loop using the bike/walk path along the Canning River. Went from Thornlie to Kent Street Weir crossing over at the weir and returning on the other side of the river. The river looked quite nice this time of the year, especially with water flowing over the weir. There is also a few viewing platforms they have recently built for viewing the river and bird life. Next weekend I hope to complete my Guildford ride and then for some beach walking to better prepare myself for the Cape to Cape walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment