Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friday November Brisbane

Yes this is a bit different I have included Brisbane in my walks around Perth. I have justified the inclusion as I have done about an hours walking once I landed.

My flight left about 20 minutes late but his didn't matter as we landed early. Four hours to cover the distance, we had a ground speed of 980km per hour. Going home against the wind will make is a 6 hour journey. The flight was really enjoyable as I was on the exit row and had plenty of leg room, as the picture below indicates.

I'm in Brisbane attending the annual ACBM meeting to discuss mission work. The first meeting was tonight from 7:30pm till 10:30pm. Tomorrow we will be looking at the National Review of the ACBM, followed by a mission evening.

This is my first stay in private accommodation via AirbnB and it has worked out really well with my room under the house with my own ensuite. Most of the houses in this area are two storey wood dwellings. There was obviously lots of trees in the past. Saw a possum outside of where I am staying making its way across the street via a single electrical wire, pretty good balance work.

A place of funny signs.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment