Saturday, November 24, 2012

Saturday November 17

I believe I can add another entry for Brisbane as I had a walk before and after breakfast this morning. the cafe near where I am staying provided an excellent scrambled egg and good service.

Below is a picture of South Brisbane Ecclesial Hall.

 

 
 
Well I have had my one day of good Queensland weather yesterday, seems you can't get two in a row here. All day we have been buffeted by thunderstorms and some very serious rain. The airport has had problems handling flights.

 
 
It has been a very busy day with the Review of the ACBM lasting from 9:00am till 12:30pm. After lunch we discussed the implementation strategies developed from the 38 recommendations that have come out of the review. After afternoon tea we had the annual committee meeting. Then after dinner we had a session on the work of the Truth in China.

It would be worth having the same address given in the West.

 
Tomorrow before flying home I plan on attending the Wilston Meeting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment